Saturday, May 23, 2015

Crowdfunding Success We Are gods! The Novel

We Are gods! The Novel Crowdfunding Success

We Are gods! The Novel is enjoying crowdfunding success. However I am a little disappointed, yes when you look at the results, I should be brewing with excitement. And I am, thanks to family and friends. A note to those family and friends who have not joined the cause. Get On Board. No Pressure.

I also owe a big thanks to the unknowns, of whom I hope to develop a better relationship with through the course of this campaign. These are the unknowns, because I did not know them before this project launched, and yet they have hopped aboard the train. Thanks Again for your pledges and support.


You may be wondering with the success of my crowdfunding campaign. Why am I a little disappointed? Because, I am not just concerned about the dollar amount, the major number to me is the backers. I really was hoping to be at a solid 100 backers or more by now, think New York Times bestsellers. And since I have not reached that goal, this means that I have not reached the internet crowd.


We Are gods! The Novel is unique as well, because it is one of the few projects that offers you the merchandise with the first reward for a $1.00 pledge. 

Consider these mind boggling statistics that will become the legacy of the internet age, Facebook.com has over 1.44 billion users. These are active users. The estimated world population is 7.3 billion. There are roughly 3.1 billion internet users. With these statistics, I have not even scratch the surface of the potential internet crowd.

Ok I will stop crying here because, my mom always told me to be grateful for what you have, and consider what others are going through. So, in keeping with her advice, I did just that.

I recently backed a project on kickstarter.com. I was dismayed when I saw the project. 
This project had 1 backer with a pledge of $41.00, with 13 days to go, to meet a pledge goal of $500.
I could not help but to think, how the creator of that project must feel. 

I begin to check other projects, and though there will be a lot of success stories this month to mention one Ctrl+Alt+Del 1.0: The Box Set, at the time of this writing this project had 3,515 backers with pledges totaling $427,768 , with 10 days to go, their original goal was $150,000. Looking past the phenomenal success of that project though. 

There will be a great number of unsuccessful projects. There were a great majority that had no backers or what I like to call supporters. These projects had very few days to go. Sadly they will here the death knell of another dream that gets wished a soft good night.

Here is my comment that I left on the project I backed. And see if you have the same sentiments as I do.
I recently checked this project, and they now have 9 backers with pledges of $427.00, with 9 days to go.

It is apparent that there are four major factors that drive Crowdfunding Success.

1. Low Funding Goals
2. A decent size Fan Base
3. A suitable Advertisement Goal
4. A likable Project

Of course there are other factors, however these factors really cannot be ignored.

For an in depth discussion on these factors visit How to make Money On The Web.

Here is how We Are gods! The Novel campaign is going.
As of 05/23/2015

Will you Join Me and help me publish this book?

We Are gods! the novel kickstarter.com link.

Click link above to see Kickstarter.com campaign.

Best Crowdfunding Website news release.

Thank You in advance for your support.

If you would like to help support this project please purchase my first book.


Ever Caught a Rabbit in a Cornfield

Need Help with your kickstarter.com campaign.
See what I can do for you at fiverr.com/ntelagnc.





No comments:

Post a Comment